Thursday, September 01, 2005

Today was pretty good. I watched the Wiggles and it was a pretty cool show. We saw a clip of them on Regis and Kelly this morning and I liked it, so Mommy put the whole show on for me later. Lindalee came over, but I didn't feel like showing her how I can cruise the sofa. I did show her my new favorite thing to do though. I like to stand next to the sofa and bang on the cushions with my hands. Mommy sits with me and we both do it, it is so much fun!

When Daddy came home we all went out to Red Robin to get Mommy's free birthday burger. I wasn't in the mood for fries, so I just ate cheese curls...and quite a few bites of Mommy's free birthday sunday, YUM! Then we went to the bookstore, where I had a nice big poop. Mommy was worried everyone would hear me grunting cause the store was so quiet. Relax Mom, I'm a baby, I can poop wherever I want!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Quinn, you are so cute, I just love everything you do and everything you say, give your mommy a great big kiss for her birthday, I wish I could be there to celebrate,maybe I'll be there soon,love you lots baby, keep up the good work. Love G G Berta