Friday, September 16, 2005

I felt much better today! I was still a little cranky but no fever! Mommy said I scared her cause she thought she heard my coughing this morning, real early. She ran into my room, but I wasn't coughing, I was STANDING! I was standing up in my crib all by myself for the first time and I was laughing cause I thought it was so funny! Mommy said that if I was standing by myself, I must be feeling better. She was right, I do feel better.

Cause I wasn't sick anymore we all went to the mall. It was fun. We bought my Halloween costume at Old Navy. I am gonna be an Astronaunt! Mommy wanted me to be a froggy, but we went with Astronaunt cause there is no hood or hat, I really don't like to have stuff on my head! Maybe next year I will be more cooperative about that. After we got my costume we went to the Outdoors store and watched the fish for a while. I love doing that! Then we went to Don Pablos for dinner. I got to play with straws and eat ice cream. Tommorow I get to spend the day at Grandma Jan's!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Quinn you are full of surprises, I'm glad you are feeling better and happy that you made your mommy so happy this morning, good job, standing was good walking is next and then watch out mommy and daddy. Love you G G Berta