Monday, September 05, 2005

Today was Labor Day so Daddy got to stay home from work! Hooray for Labor!

We went to Trader Joes and bought some cool organic food. The best part was that they had free ballons there! I am just such a lucky kid cause everywhere I go people give me ballons. I loved it, and I played with it the whole car-ride home.

After that we went to Bertuccis for dinner and I ate lots of cheese curls, bread, and a little pizza crust. It was an okay place, but no ballons :( Then we went to Target cause we had to return something.

A couple of updates that I forgot to tell you all about yesterday. Mommy cut off all of her hair! She looks really different, but she is still my Mommy and I love her. It is also all flippy in front so it is even easier for me to grab! Also, Daddy installed a new gate that blocks me from going into the dining room all the time! I guess that is the end of my explorations for a while!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quinn I sure missed reading your Blog, I enjoyed it so much today, I think maybe I will have my new computer this week and I won't have to come to thw library and i will be able to read it every night, I can't wait, good job on your coming out of your sitting position, you are a pretty smart kid, Love you lots, G G Berta