Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I don't know if you all heard about my new trick. It is really funny...everytime Mommy puts my bib on I rip it off and laugh! Mommy doesn't think it is so funny, and Daddy finds it even less amusing. I think Velcro rocks! Well today Mommy put an end to my fun, she is a tricky tricky lady! She got me a new type of bib...no velcro...and I can't get it off myself! Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. These new bibs are cool though, they have a little scoop that catches my food when I drop it.

So I also taught myself another trick and this is the good kind. You know how I like to pull to standing all the time, well it was starting to hurt when I fell down. So today I figured out how to sit down for standing. I just stick out my little butt and bend my knees a little and Tada! I am sitting! Much easier than falling, and I figured that one out all by myself...no help from Mommy! Pat Winders is going to be really impressed when we see her tommorow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Quinn love all your new tricks you are some smart cute kid , Love you lots G G Berta.