Monday, September 26, 2005

Mommy woke me up really early today because we thought the teacher was gonna come over. It turned out she had to cancel so she could take her son to the doctor...bummer. So we ate breakfast and went back to sleep. This afternoon we went to see Dr. Zern. Everyone in the office thought I was so cute and so good...and it isn't like I was the only baby there! There are always tons of babies in Dr. Zerns office. But everyone there remembers Mommy and me, I guess it is cause we are so special. Mommy says it is cause we are troublemakers! So that was fun, I love getting attention from everyone. Also I got a nice nap in the car on the way home!

When Daddy got home he still wasn't feeling great, I don't know why he even went to work! That is what sick days are for, but Daddy says he doesn't want to waste a sick day on when he isn't feeling well. I don't get it...maybe when I am older.

No comments: