Friday, September 30, 2005

I love New York! I am here in New York City visiting my Uncle Scott and I am having the best time. He is letting me use his computer so I can update my blog. Wasn't that nice of him? Today we drove up here in the Kia, I haven't been in that car yet....the Minivan is much nicer. We stopped at Cracker Barrel and I ate biscuits for lunch. Then we got into the city and found Uncle Scott. We went in an elevator up to his apartment and then I crawled all around on his slippery hardwood floors. Then we went to see where he works at Columbia University. There are a lot of stairs there so Daddy and Uncle Scott picked my stroller up and carried me. That was fun and scary at the same time. Then we went to a French restraunt for dinner, they were very nice to me even though I was the only little kid there.

Tommorow we might go on a boat ride and ride the subway...maybe even go to the zoo! Also tommorow I get to see Aunt Stacey, she had to work all night tonight.

No comments: