Friday, September 23, 2005

Guess what I did today?? I grew a tooth!!!! Can you believe it? There is this sharp white thing poking out of the middle of my top gums. Mommy got very excited when she saw it this morning, she started hugging me and crying and then clapping. She said soon I will get to eat steak for dinner just like Daddy!

My teacher came over this morning, but not to play with me. She wanted to talk to Mommy about my services and stuff. So I just crawled around and played. They were ignoring me so I decided to show off and I got myself into a sitting position all by myself! I have been trying to do that for a while, but this is the first time it actually worked. Miss Dorothy was very impressed, she cheered for me!

After she left Grandma Donna and Grandpop Bill stopped by for a quick visit. It was great to see them, but it was my naptime so I was a little sleepy. I let them look at my tooth though, they were also very excited about it.

After my nap I went to see Dr. Crawford so he could check my croup. We went to his fancy Columbia office this time. It was just like the Catonsville office, but it had fish!!! I really liked watching those cool fishies swimming around. He said I looked pretty good for a croupy kid. He looked at my new tooth and said it looked great! I weighed 21 lbs 4 oz. I get to go back and see him in another month for my 18 month checkup.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What an exciting day, Congratulation on your tooth,your sitting up by yourself and your big accomplishment of passing the 20 lbs. mark, You are the best, Love you lots, G G Berta.