Thursday, September 15, 2005

I have got to say that my first day back at home from the beach was not the greatest. I just didn't feel well all day. Mommy finally took my temperature and I had a fever! It was 100.9, whatever that means. I took some medicine and went to sleep early. I hope I feel all better tommorow cause Daddy has the day off! I wanna get to play all day with him. This is my first fever and it really sucks. The nurse Mommy called said it was probably nothing and that maybe it means I am teething! Hopefully that is all it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Dear Quinn:Sorry about your not feeling good, I too think it is probably because you are teething
hopefully it won't be too bad and you'll wake up in the morning and be feeling better plus also have a tooth, you'll be even cuter, if that is possible.I just love all your pictures, glad your mommy and daddy like to share you with the rest of us.Love you sweetheart
your G G Berta.