Tuesday, September 20, 2005

This morning when I woke up all that stuff that was in my nose last night was running down my face! It was gross and cool at the same time! I had to get up early even though I didn't feel good because the speech teacher was coming over. Mommy said I was a real trooper cause I was good even though I felt bad. The ST tested me by holding up a bowl and a spoon and telling me to get the bowl. I did, then she tested me over and over...get the spoon, get the bowl....I got it right every time. Mommy was really suprised cause she never taught me those things and I don't even come in contact with bowls that often! I don't know why she is suprised, I am one smart little guy!

Besides that the rest of the day really sucked. I felt really sick, I coughed and sneezed a lot. Everytime that I was in my excersaucer and sneezed I would hit my head on one of the toys, not funny! Plus when I tried to talk my voice came out sounding really wierd. I hope I feel better tommorow, I am so over this being sick thing!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh, that visual is so sad but so cute!!! Sarah's done that a couple times, too. Those lethal baby toys just get in the way!!! I hope Quinn feels better soon. Give him big "Get well" hugs from his birthday buddy!