Thursday, September 22, 2005

Those steroids the doctors gave me must have really made me stronger! I have been pulling to stand all over the place today! See the picture Daddy caught of me below. I had an okay day. I slept a lot and played a little. Mommy cancelled my PT and we just hung out as a family. They put a humidifier in my room so I hung out there a lot. I only coughed a little today and didn't have any gasping so that is good. I have an appointment to see Dr. Crawford tommorow afternoon, so he can check me out good. Mommy thinks I am feeling good enough for my teacher to come over tommorow, so that should be fun. I almost clapped my hands tonight, but I changed my mind. I just don't think I am ready for that yet!

Mommy had to cancel my appointment with Pat Winders for tommorow cause they don't let sick kids into Kennedy Krieger (kinda wierd for a hospital). Luckily we get to go see her next week instead, and at my favorite place! Her office that we almost never go to has tons of windows and is really cool! I can't wait!

No comments: