Saturday, September 24, 2005

Today I felt much better, but Mommy and Daddy were both sick! We didn't go out or really do much because they weren't feeling up to it. I played with my toys and pulled to stand on almost everything I could wrap my hands around! I am getting really really good at that. I also got myself into sitting more times than I could count today. I know that doesn't sound like a lot, cause I can't count....but it was a bunch of times! I cannot wait to go see Pat Winders next week so I can show her all my new tricks.

I used my new tooth to eat cheese curls and that made it a little easier. It is still not all the way out and I won't let anyone look at it. In case you are wondering why I didn't get to go to Grandma Jan's house today like I usually do, it is because she is in Ohio visiting Great Grandma Hattie. I wanted to go spend the night with Grandma Donna instead, but she is in Virginia visiting a cave! Oh well!!! Usually they fight over me, but I am totally Grandmaless this weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny Quinn!,I love you very much, wish I lived closer, I would take you when your grandmothers are away,
that is what Great Grandmothers are for.Love and kisses G G Berta