Sunday, September 25, 2005

I felt great today, but Daddy was really sick! He couldn't talk and he didn't even want to play with me! All he felt like doing was laying around and watching football. I hope he feels better tommorow!!

Grandma Donna and Grandpop Bill stopped by and that was cool. They were dressed alike, which I thought was pretty dorky. I hope Mommy and Daddy don't start dressing alike after they have been married that long! I showed them that I could pull to standing cause I did it right in front of them. They were very impressed. That was my day pretty much, I watched the Simpsons with Daddy and then went to sleep.

Tommorow my teacher comes over in the morning. Then me and Mommy are gonna go visit Dr. Zern! I love her, she delivered me so she was the first person I ever saw, plus she saved Mommy's life...horray for Dr. Zern!!!

No comments: