Thursday, September 08, 2005

Today was a very busy day. My teacher came over this morning and we had a good time playing. She was very impressed by the cardboard desk Mommy made me and we did most of our playing with me in the chair at my desk. For lunch I ate cottage cheese for the first time. When Mommy put the first spoonful in my mouth it felt so wierd that I put my hand in my mouth and tried to pull the cheese out! But then I realized that it was okay, after examining the stuff on my hand pretty carefully. Plus Mommy really loves me so she got the kind of cottage cheese that comes with pineapple to mix into it! It made a pretty good lunch and was really filling. After lunch Lindalee came over. She said it was okay for now that I get out of sitting how I do, just as long as I don't do it that way till I'm 30! She tried to get me to cruise the sofa, but once again...I wasn't in the mood. I did want to climb on the sofa so she helped me do that. She also said that ballons are the #1 choking hazard for babies. I used to like Lindalee, but if she keeps putting stuff like that into Mommy's head, we aren't gonna be friends much longer!!!

Tommorow we are gonna go "Down the Ocean, Hon!" at least that is what my teacher said Mommy should say. That is apparently what Baltimorons say when they are going to Ocean City. I can't wait to play in the sand, watch the seagulls, eat french fries, and explore our hotel room!!! Fun, fun, fun! I am so excited I could pee my pants! Oh wait, I'm 16 months old, I always pee my pants!

I won't be able to update for a while. But I will be back soon, and I will have pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog. Keep it up. Don't miss visiting this site about how to buy & sell bmw motorcycle on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.