Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Today was fun. The Speech Therapist came over, but we were still asleep cause we didn't know she was coming! So I missed speech...oh well, these things happen. To make up for it Mommy played with me extra today! I sat in my chair at my desk and Mommy tried to teach me how to pet Portia. I get what she is trying to say, but I would rather just pull her hair. Then we played Patty-Cake for a really long time, but I still don't feel like clapping myself.

The big thing that happened is that when Mommy came in my room to get me after my nap, I was sitting in my crib! That is the first time I ever got into sitting all by myself. I was laughing too cause I thought it was pretty funny to be sitting alone in my crib!

Grandma Donna came over tonight and brought me two boxes of clothes from Shawna! There were some pretty cool things in there, like light up snow boots (but it is gonna be a while till I can fit in those). There was also a bunch of bathing suits that will be great for when we go to the beach! I can't wait to go to the beach!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Quinn this was a fun Blog to read, I'm so proud of you for surprising mommy and being there for her in a sitting position, mommy says she doesn't ike surprises but I bet that was one surprise she just loved, I'm sorry you missed speech you should get the word around that you and mommy are not early risers, people will learn and come at a decent time like after lunch, it's the same in my house. keep up the good work, love you sweethear, G G Berta