Thursday, September 29, 2005

I had a fun day today! We woke up early cause the speech teacher came over. I like it when she comes over cause she brings bubbles! Did you know that I love bubbles! Mommy says I am just so smart cause after the teacher blew the bubbles at me I would turn my head so I could watch them pop on the rug behind me. I guess if I wasn't so smart I wouldn't know what happens to bubbles after they leave my line of vision!

Then we got to go visit with Pat Winders and I showed off all my new tricks. She was very impressed! She said I am just doing so great and I am so strong. I love that crinkly, shiny, red paper she gives me so I will do anything to get it! I even creeped on my hands and knees a little...almost traditional crawling!

My favorite part of the day was that it was really windy! I love the feeling of wind blowing in my face, everytime we went outside I got so excited! Mommy says I am a natural born sailor!

No comments: