Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Well today was lots of fun as usual. I had some difficulty pooping this morning so Mommy made me drink lots of water and eat twice as much bran cereal with breakfast. All I can say about that is, it worked! I went like five times today!! The whole water thing kinda backfired though cause when I got up from my nap I spit up all over Mommy, twice.

My OT came over and I showed her how I can drink really great out of the straw cup she got me. She was very impressed! I wasn't really in the mood to do much else though and was kinda mean to her. I ignored her a little and pushed stuff away when she tried to show it to me. She finally just gave me a book and let me read it by myself, it was a neat book. Tommorow my teacher and my PT are coming over! And on top of that I have to pack for my big beach vacation! I am gonna be a very busy little boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, well Quinn it sounds like you have your G.G Berta's temper, well that isn't so bad, you do know what you want and are making sure you are getting it, I'm glad it was a good day for you, I'm here at the library still don't have my computer but your Grandma Donna promised to bring it on Monday, Enjoy your vacation down the shore I know you are going to love it, have fun and behave it's always best.Love you G G Berta