Sunday, September 18, 2005

I had a fun day today. I got to hang out with Daddy this morning, which I always love doing! We watched the football game but the Ravens lost, it made me want to cry too Daddy! After the game we went out to dinner with Grandma Jan to celebrate Mommy's birthday a little belatedly. We went to Red Lobster and it was lots of fun. Grandpa Don walked me all around and even showed me the lobster tank. I guess he didn't think I was gonna stick my hand in, he was wrong! I just wanted to wave Hi to the lobsters! At dinner Grandma ordered me my own plate of french fries, I ate almost all of them myself! Then for dessert she ordered me some ice cream. It was yummy, I didn't even have to share it with anyone and I was the only person at the table who got dessert!

Oh yeah, Grandma tried to feed my some of her fish.....yucky!

No comments: