Monday, September 19, 2005

When I woke up this morning my nose was all stuffy and I was pretty cranky. No fever this time though. If this is teething those little suckers better make an appearance soon! This is really trying my patience (Mommy's too). So I didn't really feel like eating today, or playing, or anything else. The only thing that made me happy was playing with Portia and watching TV. Mommy gave me some medicine and I took an extra long nap, that helped a bit. Grandma Donna came over for a little while and that was a great distraction. She brought me a present! It is the same school bus toy that my teacher had brought over before. It plays the wheels on the bus song and I love it! I played with it the rest of the night until it was time to go to sleep. I really hope I feel better tommorow, today was a rough day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quinn I hope you'll feel better tomorrow, I like to hear good things about your day, glad that Grandma Donna brought you a nice toy for you to play and that it made you happy, she loves you so much, we all love you a whole lot
G G Berta