Saturday, October 01, 2005

Today was so much fun, it was a totally New York day! We woke up late and went to lunch at a pizza place up the street from Uncle Scott's house. The slices were almost as big as I was and I am not exaggerating! Mommy gave me some of her crust and it was really yummy. I chewed on it for a while and even took it on the subway with me. That is right, I rode the NYC subway all over this town today. It was really neat, and it really helped me poop....well the Miralax that Mommy has been giving me helped a little too. We went to Times Square and looked at all the huge light up billboards. Plus we went in the worlds biggest Toys R' Us and it had a full sized ferris wheel in it! Mommy says when I get a little older I can ride on it. After that we got on the subway again and went to the ferry station. We rode the ferry (which is just a really big boat) all the way to Staten Island and back. We say the Statue of Liberty and the city from the water, it was neat and I really liked feeling the wind blow in my face. After we got back we went to Central Park and walked around. We saw tons of dogs at the park and they make me miss Portia. We saw ducks and boats and lots of people too. Then we went to dinner at a trendy New York restaraunt and once again I was the only kid there. But the brought me a big plate of fries and they were really yummy. Not Yucky at all, Mommy told them...we want regular fries, not the Yuka fries you have listed on the menu!

Tommorow we go home, this was a pretty fun visit but I do miss Maryland.

No comments: