Thursday, October 06, 2005

My PT Lindalee came over today. Unfortunately I did not feel like showing off for her so she didn't get to see how great I was doing. She said she believed Mommy though. Personally I am getting a little tired of having people come to our house and Mommy demanding I show off. Sometimes I just don't wanna! Of course after she left I crawled all around, pulled to stand, and got into sitting.

I had a pretty fun day. Mommy is so funny and she makes me smile and laugh. I love it when she kisses my neck and today she was in a real kissy mood. I let her look at my teeth. She says there are two of them, but there is a space between them. Hey, beggars can't be chosers...she wanted me to get teeth and I am getting them! So what if they are coming in in a wierd way.

Nothing planned for tommorow. On Saturday I get to see Grandma Donna and Grandpop Bill! Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you Quinn, in your family not only your mommy is funny, you are pretty funny yourself, but what about a little cooperation, crawl, sit up, stand up, that is what you are supposed to do!. WE LOVE YOU anyway.
Love and kisses G G Berta.