Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Today was a pretty fun day. When I woke up my shirt was halfway off and my slipper was hanging off me too. Mommy says it looked like I had a rough night, but I didn't really!

My OT came over today and she wanted to watch me eat. I wanted to watch her watch me eat, so we didn't get very much accomplished. It is just really distracting to me when people are around when I am trying to eat. She also wanted me to spoon-feed myself, and I wanted to have nothing to do with that!

I spent the rest of the afternoon chasing my coffee can and blow-up globe around the living room. I also crawled on my hands and knees quite a bit today. For dinner I got a Gerber Graduate meal and it was really good. It was a microwave dinner with chunks of carrots, chunks of chicken and wagonwheel pasta. I fed most of it to myself with my hands and Mommy and Daddy were very proud! Tommorow Lindalee is coming over, plus we are gonna get up early and watch the View cause a couple of grown ups with Down Syndrome are gonna be on. Mommy says they should be my role models.

The best thing about tommorow is that Grandma Donna is coming over for dinner!!! I can't wait to see her.

No comments: