Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Mommy and me had a really exciting day. First we went to the Post Office cause we had to mail a very important letter to Uncle Sam...I didn't know I had an uncle named Sam...I thought just a cousin. Oh well, Mommy said something about the IRS and a big check, but I am too little to know what that means.

After we went home and I took a nap Grandma Donna came over. Mommy, me, and Grandma all went over to our friend Shawna's house. She has a little boy names Lucas and we went over for dinner, to play, and to collect some more of Lucas' clothes. He is where most of my clothes come from, he has the best hand-me-downs! He is so lucky, he has his very own fish tank in his room. I really liked watching the fish, I liked watching Lucas too...that kid is so cool he never slows down!! There were 2 cats and a dog there, they were all real friendly with me. I guess they didn't know I pull hair. I also got to play with some of Lucas' cool toys. It was a really fun night!

No comments: