Wednesday, October 05, 2005

It was a fun day today. We got up early to wait for Peapod to come and I got to watch some of my shows cause Mommy was tired. After that we took a nap and then the OT came. She wanted me to scribble with a crayon, I wanted to eat the crayon...we finally agreed to disagree. She did have this cool tubie thing that I really liked playing with. Mostly she and Mommy just talked about me goals though.

I ate some new stuff today cause Mommy really wants me to start getting more liquids. First I got chocolate milk in my cup instead of just regular milk, yummy! Then I got jello for a snack, double yum! Plus I got some Italian ice for desert, but I didn't like that so much. Mommy gave me some french fries with dinner and I fed them to Portia. That isn't anything new, but it was different cause this time I did it on purpose! I laughed so hard when Portia came up and ate out of my hand, it was really funny.

I also went halfway across the living room today on my hands and knees! I only crawl that way when I am not in a hurry though, the other way is faster!

No comments: