Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I am so sorry that I missed posting for two whole days! You see, I still need Mommy's help to write my blog and sometimes she gets distracted.

On Monday my teacher came over, it was really fun seeing her. She brought her cool toy that is plastic oreos and I have to put them in the cookie jar. I got a couple in all by myself and she was really impressed. I also tried to eat them, that is when I realized the were plastic. She said that she is going to be having a playgroup every other Monday that I am invited to! There will be a couple of other kids there for me to play with, it sounds like lots of fun and it is a lot closer than the other playgroups we go to sometimes. The first one is on Halloween, I might even wear my costume!

Today my speech teacher came over. I had to get up so early and I didn't wanna, I was still too tired. Mommy said I had to sit in my highchair cause my ST is getting so big that she can't get on the floor so easy anymore. Mommy says she has a baby in her belly, but I grabbed it and didn't feel anything! Besides that we took a long nap and played a bunch today, it was fun.

No comments: