Monday, October 03, 2005

My teacher came over this morning. It was fun! We played with lots of stuff and she worked on getting me to put stuff in, not just take it out. What is the point of that??? I only want to do really fun stuff!

Mommy wanted me to start working on pulling up to the sofa. So she put one of her shoes up there so I would want to get it. That was all it took, I pulled up to that sofa like it was nothing! And that was one of my biggest PT goals for this month. I guess we can check that one off the list. Then when I was getting a bath I pulled to stand against the side of the bathtub! I usually sit in a special bath seat, but today I refused to bend my legs so Mommy let me sit alone in the tub. What fun! It was a little slippery, but nothing I can't handle.

Tommorow my speech teacher comes over and then I get to spend the rest of the day with Grandma Jan!

No comments: