Saturday, October 08, 2005

It was still real rainy today, but that is okay cause Daddy was home and then we got a visit from Grandma Donna and Grandpop Bill. That made it into a really fun day! Grandma brought me a coffee can so I could practice putting stuff "in". I would much rather take stuff out, but since Grandma brought me that cool can I did put a couple of blocks into it. Everyone seemed real impressed and even clapped for me. Grandpop is so funny, he kept trying to make my hands clap themselves...it was funny but a little scarey...not like when Mommy does it. They also brought me a really cool blow up ball of the world, I liked that a lot. I ate some brocoli at dinner, it was okay. I only tried it cause Grandma told me it was a little tree and that seemed cool. Plus, I was out of cheese curls.

Tommorow I am going to Grandma Jan's. I love these Grandma filled weekends!!!

No comments: