Thursday, October 13, 2005

I took my crib apart this morning! When Mommy came in I had pulled the chew bar off my crib! It is this long plastic thing that protects my crib bar from getting toothmarks on it. I somehow managed to pry it off, and it wasn't easy cause one of my crib toys was tied around it! Mommy says I am just like Daddy cause I just love to take things apart. That is good cause I wanna be just like Daddy, he is the greatest!

My PT Lindalee came over today. I did show off for her a little so Mommy was proud of me. I did smack her once and kept pushing her away. She told Mommy that was very age appropriate and that her little boy does that all the time too. Tommorow is Daddy's Happy Friday, so I get to hang out with him all day! Fun, fun, fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quinn you are so strong, I was so proud of you to read that you took your crib apart, I hope you do grow up to be just like your daddy, keep up the good work.Love
you lots, G G Berta.