Tuesday, October 25, 2005

My speech teacher came over today. I had the hiccups but was in a pretty good mood. I did everything she asked me to, except talk of course. I put a block in a container a bunch of times with almost no help or encouragement. My teacher thinks that means I know what "in" means. I am not sure yet.

I had a really yummy lunch today, Mommy made me a jelly sandwich. I am not allowed to have peanut butter for a couple more months, but just jelly is fine with me! That is some really yummy sticky stuff! I ate it all and didn't even share with Portia, it was that good!

When Daddy got home we played and I kept trying to climb the gate to see what Mommy was doing. I am not that good at pulling up on the gate so I kept falling and bumping my head, that made me pretty mad. After dinner we watched "I Love the 80's: 3D", I didn't get any of the jokes, Mommy says that is because the 80's were a long long time ago.

No comments: