Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween Everybody!

Today was quite a day. Mommy and me got up real early and went to a new playgroup that was through early intervention. My teacher Miss Dorothy was there and that was pretty cool. There were supposed to be lots of kids there but it was only me and one other little boy. He could walk, clap, dance, and he kept saying "yes", which is apparently much better than "no". I really liked watching him play, but didn't feel like participating much, at least not until it was snack time. I was a little overwhelmed, but I can never turn down a free graham cracker! It was fun and maybe next time I will participate more. When it was time to go Miss Dorothy gave me a halloween treat bag, it was really cool!

Tonight it was Halloween night so we went trick or treating over to Grandma Jan's house. She took me around an showed me to all of her neighbors, they all thought I was really cute of course. Then Grandpa Don walked me around so I could see all the neighborhood decorations, that was fun too. When we went back in the house I showed Mommy a new trick. See there is this moon thing hanging in Grandma's living room. Last time I was there she tried to teach me to wave to the moon. This time I figured it out by myself. Grandma would point to it, say "Wave to the Moon" and I would wave! I did it a bunch of times tonight cause I wanted to prove to Mommy that it wasn't just a fluke!

Then I got bubbles and some new cool Halloween books from Grandma. It was a really fun night, but now I am sooooo tired!

No comments: