Friday, October 21, 2005

Guess what I did today! I cruised!!!! We went to see Pat Winders and she found the perfect surface for me to walk along and I did it! I did a really good job too and Mommy and Pat were both very impressed. The only problem is there is nothing in our house that is the right height for me to cruise along! We will have to work on that. Pat was also very happy with my walking (with hand-holding of course) and my stair climbing. It was a fun session!

It was a really yucky day out and when me and Mommy went outside we got wet! I don't think I love this rain stuff. It was cold out too, yuck!

Tommorow we are going to the Down Syndrome groups Welcome Brunch. I went last year too, but I was too little to enjoy it! This time I am gonna show off and be extra cute so all the new parents will know that it is really okay to have a special kid like me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quinn you are EXTRA, EXTRA, EXTRA SPECIAL, so glad you are doing so good, can't wait to see you soon,
have fun tomorrow.
Love you G G Berta.