Sunday, October 02, 2005

Guess what??!! I have another tooth coming in! It is right next to my other one and Grandma Jan found it tonight when we stopped by her house. I might have more....but I will be darned if I let Mommy go exploring in my mouth!

We are home safe and sound in Maryland again. It was a really fun trip to New York though, as you can see from my pictures below. I still prefer home and it will be so nice to sleep in my big comfy crib again. I had my first real NY bagel this morning...yummy! I also got to meet Aunt Stacey's sister today, she was really nice. I showed off and was extra cute for her and her husband. Mommy says that is my job when I am around women who are of breeding age and ability....be extra cute. That isn't a very hard job for me though, it comes naturally.

Tommorow it is back to work. My teacher is coming over in the morning. Then Tuesday is a Jewish holiday so I get to spend all day with Grandma Jan! That is because even though she isn't Jewish the schools give her the day off. Isn't that nice of them? Oh yeah...she bought me a whole big bag of warm comfy winter PJ's...thanks Grandma Jan!

No comments: