Saturday, October 29, 2005

Happy Birthday Grandma Donna!!!

I had such a fun and exciting day today. First I woke up really early at Grandma Jan's and Grandpa Don took care of me. Then me, Grandma, Grandpa and Grandpa Don's Uncle and his wife all went for a long car ride. We went to look at leaves and we walked around a really cool little town and went in a bunch of stores. We went out to lunch and I ate chicken fingers and french fries like a big boy. Note to Mommy, time to start ordering for me off the kids menu! I also had chocolate ice cream for dessert!

Then Mommy, Daddy, and Portia picked me and we all went to Grandma Donna's house! As you can see it is Grandma Donna's birthday and we went to celebrate. We played, had dinner, and I showed off my halloween costume for Grandma and Grandpa. Portia showed them her's too but she wasn't too thrilled with having to wear it. Grandma got some cool furry boots and comfy pajamas for her birthday. Oh, and she gave me ice cream for dessert too! Gotta love that Grandma lovin!

No comments: