Monday, October 10, 2005

I had a fun day today. I woke up extra early so I could play with Daddy as much as possible. We had a great time together this morning...I really love the big guy!

After that we went to the mall. That was fun too, I really like watching all the people and touching the clothes and stuff. Mommy bought a new diaper bag, I helped her pick it out. After the mall we went to the fabric store cause Mommy needed new scissors. Me and Daddy hung out while Mommy did girly things. You would think that we would go home after that but no, we went to Trader Joes. They had lots of cool flowers there and I really liked looking at them. We got a chicken for dinner and I ate some! Mommy tore it into really little pieces for me and I managed with just my two teeth.

When it was time for bed Daddy put me in my new PJ's they are much too big for me, but really comfy. They sure made it hard to crawl around though!

No comments: