Friday, October 14, 2005

Daddy and me hung out all morning, that was sure fun!

Tonight we were gonna go for a walk, but Mommy thought it was gonna rain. So instead we went to the mall! I loved it! We walked all around and everytime we went in a store I tried to grab everything. Especially when we were in the Disney store and at the magazine rack in the book store. Mommy was just too fast, so I didn't get to grab anything...oh well. My favorite part was watching the fountain. I just love water and this fountain had lights and the water spurted up in the air! I could have watched it all day. There was also a really cool Merry-go-Round, but Mommy says I am not quite old enough for that yet.

It was a really fun night, I love going on dates with Mommy and Daddy. Tommorow I am going to Grandma Jan's house. Yay!

No comments: