Tuesday, November 01, 2005

My speech teacher came over today. Usually I don't make a peep while she is here, but today I was in a good mood so I talked talked talked! She was very suprised cause she has never really heard me talk before...I am just shy I guess. Of course when she wanted me to say BaBa, I said DaDa, and vice versa. I am not only shy but I am stubborn too! At least that is what everyone tells me.

After she left we played a bunch. I chased my coffee can back and forth across the living room. Mommy and me played with all the cool stuff from my Halloween treat bag. There was a cool cat that made spooky noises, a straw that when Mommy blew though it whistled, and a little tiny pumpkin that I really liked playing with. There was a lollipop in there too, but I was not interested when Mommy tried to put it in my mouth. It sure didn't look like food!

I played a little too hard today and I had to go to sleep early. That meant I didn't get to play with Daddy very much, and that really sucked!!!

No comments: