Wednesday, November 23, 2005

When I woke up this morning my Great Grandma Berta was here!!! I was so excited to see her cause it has been months since the last time. I love the way she talks to me in her funny accent!

We didn't have much time to play this morning cause my teacher came over. She brought me a new chair with a desk attached, but it is kinda broken so Grandpop Bill needs to fix it for me. We had fun playing but as usual I didn't cooperate the whole time. I did do a pretty good job with the puzzle though. It isn't my fault, she put her bag of toys down right next to me and I had to keep peaking to see what was in there.

This afternoon I went for a test at the hospital...I failed. It was a pass or fail test and to pass I had to drink this really yucky stuff. No way!!! So they didn't get to do the test but they said I looked so healthy not to worry about it. They were just trying to figure out why I don't like to drink, I could tell them why....Because! That's why! I did get to see a picture of the inside of my head on TV though...that was neat.

Grandma Donna was here when we got home so I even got to play with her a little today! I showed off my cruising to her and Great Grandma Berta. Tommorow is Thanksgiving and I get to spend the whole day with my family. Both Grandmas and Granpas ( and Great Grandma) are gonna be there and there will be turkey! I can't wait!!!

No comments: