Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Today was a really fun day! Mommy and me slept in and then my OT came over. I must be getting used to all these therapists cause I really showed off for her today too! We put stuff in the coffee can, I pointed at stuff, took stuff off the puzzle and tried to put it back, I stacked some blocks, and I threaded some wood beads (with a little help). The only thing I wouldn't do was color, I just don't get that yet! Mommy said she was real proud of me for working so hard!

Then after my nap Grandma Donna came over! Yea! She came over to help Mommy with some stuff, but she played with me a bunch too. I love Grandma Donna! It always makes my day when she comes over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean Quinn, your Grandma Donna makes my day too when she comes over, keep working hard, you are getting to be a big boy, love you lots G G Berta