Saturday, November 26, 2005

Yet another fun day today! We took a really long car ride and went to visit Great Grandma Joan in Philadelphia. I loved sitting facing forward and even though I was really tired, I kept trying to stay awake so I could look out the window. We went up there to have dinner and to celebrate Thanksgiving again. It was fun! Aunt Leslie and Cousin Autumn were there, and they were both wearing cool necklaces I got to play with! Grandpop's brother Uncle Adam and his wife Ruth were there too. Uncle Adam has a whole bunch of hair on his face and I had to really control myself not to pull it! I had ice cream for dessert again, but it didn't agree with me so I spit it up right there at the table with everyone looking at me....how embarrasing! And Grandma Joan gave me the coolest little animal finger puppets and let me play with rocks! Cool!

Tommorow we are gonna go watch the football game with Uncle Scott. Go Ravens!

No comments: