Thursday, November 10, 2005

Today was lots of fun! Daddy stayed home and we hung out all day together, it doesn't get any better than that!

This afternoon Lindalee came over. I showed off my new cruising skills and she was very impressed. She even let me play with her keys as a reward and she says I am the only one she ever lets play with her keys! We also started to work on me learning to stand alone, without holding on to anything. She tricked me into doing it for a second and it was really scary, when I realized what was happening I gasped really loud and sat down. Mommy says I will get used to it.

Tommorow my speech teacher is coming over and then me, Mommy, and Daddy are gonna go to the mall so I can get my hair cut! Mommy says it will be fun, but I don't know. She will post pictures of how it turns out as soon as she can.

No comments: