Sunday, November 27, 2005

Today we went over to Grandma Jan's house and I watched the football game with Daddy and Uncle Scott. Let's just say it wasn't pretty....

I had a good time crawling around Grandma's living room and getting into stuff, she doesn't seem very interested in childproofing so when I am fast enough I can get my hands on all kinds of stuff! I had a great time playing with the front door today. I opened it, and closed it, then opened it, then closed it. Talk about fun times!!! Cause it was a special occasion Grandma had junk food and I really liked the potato chips she put out. I got really upset when Mommy told me they were all gone, I like salty stuff.

After that we went out to dinner...Don Pablos again. I was not to happy when we got there but then I pooped and felt all better. Tortilla chips are almost as good as potato chips, I can't wait till I am old enough to dip my chips! After dinner we went to Walgreens and I rode in the cart like a big boy! It was really fun and I did a really good job of sitting in the cart, Mommy said she was really proud of me!

No comments: