Friday, November 11, 2005

Well today was an interesting day. My speech teacher was supposed to come over this afternoon, but she called and said she had to cancel cause her baby was being born! About time, her belly was getting really big! So instead I just played with Daddy most of the day.

Then Grandma Donna and Grandpop bill stopped by, but they only stayed a second cause they were off to cave in West Virginia. After that we went to mall to get my haircut. I really liked the haircut place cause there were so many kids to watch. And when it was time to get my haircut Mommy held me in her lap and the lady put a Baby Einstien tape on for me. I didn't mind the first few minutes of the haircut, but then I got kinda restless. I kept trying to grab the lady's comb and squirm out of Mommy's arms. Somehow she managed to do a pretty good job though. Mommy says I look like such a big boy.

After my haircut we went out to eat. It was fun and I had a good time pretending to feed Mommy my bread. She would open her mouth and I would put my bread up to it and she would pretend to eat it and go "yum, yum, yum!" that was so funny it made me giggle. Silly Mommy!

No comments: