Friday, November 25, 2005

I had another fun day today. Great Grandma Berta came over again and we spent most of the day with her. We played together all morning and I really showed off how strong and cute I am. We also played this really fun game with a football, where she threw the football to me while I was in my excersaucer and then I knocked it onto the floor so she she would do it again and again. I really love playing with my Great Grandma!

We went out to eat twice today! We went to lunch at Bob Evans with Grandma Berta, and then we went to dinner at Steak and Ale with Grandma Jan and Uncle Scott. I never get to eat at Steak and Ale cause it is a really quiet restraunt and Mommy doesn't trust me. I was good though, even though I was trying to poop the whole time I didn't cry or yell (just grunted a little). I like that place cause it has a fireplace and I like to watch the fire. After dinner we went back to Grandma Jan's and had dessert...I had ice cream..Yummy! Then because of the ice cream I was all hyped up so I stayed up way past my bedtime playing with Uncle Scott, he is the coolest. But he better be forewarned, when I grow up I am gonna kick his butt at poker!!! Mommy said that if she knew what big card players the Bantas were she never would have married into the family! I must be a Banta cause I think it sounds like fun!

The really big news is that today I finally got to sit facing forward in my carseat!!!! No more cramped legs and I can see right out the front window! I love, love, love it! It will definately make our trip to Philadelphia tommorow more comfortable. Horray!

No comments: