Saturday, November 19, 2005

Today was a wierd day. When I woke up this morning Mommy wasn't even home, and that never happens! Apparently she had to go take some kind of teacher test. It is okay if she wants to be a teacher, but she better understand that first she has to stay home with me and only be my Mommy! I might let her get a job someday, but only after I am in school full time. She was gone a long time and I only got to see her for a few minutes before I went over to Grandma Jan's house.

I had a good time at Grandma's house though and it was a typical fun Saturday. When I got home I was sleepy but not asleep so me and Mommy cuddled in bed for a while and that was really nice. I like to cuddle, but I just have too many other things to do and explore right now, so I almost never take the time to cuddle anymore.

Tommorow is Sunday, that means I have to take my nap at 1PM. I wonder what Daddy does on Sundays while I am napping?

No comments: