Sunday, November 06, 2005

I had a really fun day today. I woke up early and played with Daddy untill it was time for Football. I think football is okay, but Daddy is just way to serious about it. He even planned my nap so it would be exactly when his game was on! Thats okay, we had lots of fun. I pulled all the papers off the coffee table, I played with Portia's snake toy, it was great. You may be thinking that I shouldn't play with Portia's toys, but it is okay cause she played with my little Halloween cat that makes the spooky noise all day! We are brother and sister, we know how to share! After dinner we watched the Matrix for a little while, now that is one cool movie! Then Mommy read me a book untill I was ready to fall asleep. It turned out to be a pretty nice Sunday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a pretty cool family, lots of Love in there, keep up the Good Work.Love you G G Berta