Monday, November 14, 2005

My teacher came over this morning, bright and early! Actually she was so early that I didn't get to finish my breakfast. That was partially my fault though cause I kept spitting at Mommy and being bad. Then she would get real serious and say "NO" (whatever that word means), and then she would stare me down. I guess she was trying to let me know how serious she was, but it kinda freaked me out so when she did it I would close my eyes real tight! That really made her laugh, and then we would start all over again.

I had a great time with my teacher. We read some books and she sang me some songs. Everytime she wanted me to do something with my hands I would fight her, so she started blowing on my hands. She said it was to wake them up, but I thought it felt kinda funny. She let me borrow this really neat book and she gave me this really cool toy. It is like a slinky with a head on it! I love it and I have been playing with it all day. I like to watch it bounce, bounce, bounce!

No comments: