Sunday, November 13, 2005

Today was a fun day, even if the Ravens didn't win. I woke up bright and early so I could play, play, play! I had so much fun chasing my jiggly ball around that I kept getting excited and yelling. I even woke Mommy up, and I understand that is hard to do! I had a lot of fun playing with Daddy and just by coincidence my naptime was the same time as the football game. When I woke up the Ravens had lost, but I was still in a great mood...Daddy not so much. We watched the rest of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and that was good. Mommy says the original is better and when I am old enough she will get me the DVD. I can't wait!

Tommorow my teacher comes over. I will let you all know if anything cool happens!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quinn you are a sweety pie, can't wait to visit with you Thanksgiving, Love and kisses G G Berta