Friday, November 18, 2005

I am finally feeling all better from my shots, but it sure took a while!

Today me and Mommy went to see Pat Winders. We were almost late cause Mommy had a hard time shoving me into my carseat with my new coat on. I guess it is just too cold to go out without my coat on anymore. When we got there I was not in the most cooporative mood. Pat wanted to work on walking, and I have decided I don't really like walking. At least not when I don't have something to lean on that makes me feel really secure. I did show her how great I am at cruising and she was very impressed. I even cruised between two parallel surfaces, which was kinda hard.

It took forever to get home cause the traffic was so bad. I didn't mind, I especially liked watching the teenage boys who kept trying to wash our windshield. When we got home Daddy was already here and he fed me and played with me, what fun!

No comments: