Monday, November 07, 2005

What a great day!

Mommy woke me up way early so we could go to my early intervention playgroup. If I had known she was gonna do that I wouldn't have gotten up at 6 AM and played in my crib like I did! When we got there I was pretty nervous and didn't want to play. But after a couple of minutes I relaxed and I ended up having a really great time! There was still only one other kid there, the same one from last time, Donny. But that is okay cause he is so cool! He saw some balls we weren't supposed to have and he went over and got us them anyway! I can't wait till I can walk. We listened to music and everyone got an instrument to play with. I got the clapping hands and I shook them the whole time the music played. Then of course there was snack time, I ate 3 graham crackers. Mommy gave me some juice in a cup and I drank some...and spit it out. So she started complaining to the teachers that I did that. I never realized she was so worried about that...so I took a bunch more sips and didn't spit any of them out! Mommy was very happy.

Tonight Grandma Donna and Grandpop Bill came over. I had a great time playing with them! Grandpop Bill even fed me a little and he made airplane noises while he did it, I thought that was pretty funny! It was a great night, I am so glad they came over!

No comments: