Thursday, November 03, 2005

Boy did I have a big day!

Mommy said she was gonna try and take me to playgroup today, but when her alarm went off she just turned it off and tried to go back to sleep! She was being a lazy mommy and I couldn't let her get away with that! So I started yelling and crying cause I really wanted to go to playgroup. She got the message and we went to my Down Syndrome playgroup! It was fun. There were only two other kids there and they were both girls. But one of the girls was almost the same age as me and she was really pretty! She was strong too, she could even cruise, and she was real good at it!

So I can't let a girl show me up like that! When Lindalee came over today I cruised for her!!! I did a pretty good job too. She was really impressed! So next month maybe I can go back to playgroup and show that little girl what this boy is made of!

The rest of my day was fun too. When Daddy came home we played and watched the Simpsons. Then it was time for bed so I gave Mommy a kiss goodnight and I was out!

No comments: