Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

I had a great day today! We went over to Grandma Donna's house to celebrate Thanksgiving. When we got there I got to play with Grandpop Bill, Grandma Donna, and Great Grandma Berta. Everyone thought I was so cute and paid so much attention to me! And that was even before Grandma Jan and Grandpa Don got there! After they came over I played with them a bit and then ate lunch. I got to eat a real sweet potatoe for lunch, and it was much yummier than the kind that comes out of the jar, which I usually have.

At dinner everyone kept giving me new food to try. My favorite was the cranberry sauce, it was so yummy and sweet. After dinner Uncle Ian and Aunt Sarah came over and we all had dessert. I got a whole bowl of vanilla ice cream....YUMMY! I also had a few bites of pumpkin pie, which was pretty good...but it was no ice cream. That gave me a nice sugar rush so I got to stay up even later and show off for all the grandparents. Tommorow we go to Grandma Jan's house and I get to see Uncle Scott. What a fun holiday this is!!!

No comments: